1. Network Provider(s) – Please provide me with the network provider name e.g. EE, Telefonica, Vodafone, Three
EE for the majority although if signal is an issue with a user we will look to other operators such as Vodafone to meet a requirement but this is rare.
2. Annual Average Spend- Can you please provide me with the average annual spend over the 3 years. If this is a new contract can you please provide the estimated annual spend.
Estimated annual spend £280,000
3. Number of Connections- Number of connections for each network provider. (number of voice only devices, voice and data devices, data only devices) please provide me with the breakdown and not the overall total.
Estimated at 2701 in total made up of 329 data, 1774 voice & data and 598 voice only.
4. Duration of the contract- please state if the contract also includes contract extensions for each provider.
2 years contract due for renewal in July 2020.
5. Contract Start Date- please can you provide me with the start date of the signed agreement. Please do not provide me with the framework contract date I require the contract dates of the signed agreement. (if there are multiple start dates, could you please provide me with the earliest date for each provider)
6. Contract Expiry Date- please can you provide me with the expiry date of the signed agreement. Please do not provide me with the framework contract date I require the contract dates of the signed agreement. If the contract is rolling please state.
Please refer to our response to question 4 above.
7. Contract Review Date- Please can you provide me with a date when the organisation plans to review this contract.
8. The person in the organisation responsible for this particular contract. Can you send me the full contact details Contact Name, Job Title, Contact Number and direct email address for each network provider? If full contact details cannot be provided please send me their actual job title.
Gavin Punchard Procurement Category Manager Devon County Council, Room 120,
County Hall, Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2 4QD 01392 383000
If the mobile phone contract is provided by a managed contract please provide me with the actual name of the network provider along with the number of connections and the internal contact from within the organisation responsible for this contract.
The contract is not a managed contract, we therefore do not hold this information.
Please can you provide me with the latest information- If the organisations are currently out to tender please can you also state the approx. date of the award along with the information above.
The contract is not currently out to tender, we therefore do not hold this information.
Also if the contract in the response has expired/rolling please can you provide me with further information if available of the organisation’s plans going forward with regards to mobiles and the current status?
Separate to the information we have provided above, the plans of the authority in terms of Mobile phones is being regularly reviewed.