Referring to the Freedom of Information Act, I would like to kindly request the following information from your Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS):
1) Total amount of assets under management (AUM) as of Q3 2017
2) Total amount of direct and indirect real estate investment holding (in Sterling Pounds and percentage of AUM)
£355,772 and 8.7%; we should clarify this excludes unallocated cash.
3) Names of external real estate managers and the amount (in Sterling Pounds) they manage on behalf of LGPS (this shall include discretionary as well advisory mandates)
Aviva Investors who manage £ 374,765, excluding unallocated cash
4) A list of all indirect real estate investments, including the latest Net Asset Value and Gross Asset Value for each indirect real estate investment
Please see the table available via the link below:
5) Name and contact details of the person(s) responsible for real estate investment oversight in your LGPS
Oversight is the responsibility of the Investment and Pension Fund Committee supported by the County Treasurer.
The day to day oversight is carried out by:
Mark Gayler, Assistant County Treasurer – Investments
Devon County Council, Topsham Road, Exeter. EX2 4QD
Tel: 01392 383000 and ask for Mark Gayler