1. What is the total number of live-in care packages purchased so far this financial year for those over the age of 65?
2. What is the total number of live-in care packages purchased so far this financial year for those under the age of 65?
In response to both questions 1 and 2, the totals are very low and to release these number, together with the special category data which you have requested, would risk identifying the individuals concerned. This would be a breach of the first data protection principle and this information is therefore exempt from disclosure pursuant to s.40(2) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
3. What is the total number of 24 hour homecare packages purchased so far this financial year?
We can confirm that so far in the 2018/19 financial year, Devon County Council has not commissioned any new 24 hour homecare packages
4. What is the total number of 24 hour complex/nursing care packages purchased this financial year?
We can confirm that we do not distinguish between 24 hour homecare ( as discussed in Q3 above) and 24 hour complex/nursing care (Q4) as we use a resource allocation system to personalise according to need and Complex/nursing care packages are generally funded by NHS Healthcare.
We therefore do not hold the information you are requesting.
5. What is the average weekly charge per live-in care package?
We can confirm that in the 2018/19 financial year the average weekly charge per new live-in care package, where fully funded by Devon County Council, is £1317.38. When one high value package in this small cohort of clients is excluded this gives a usual average of £1005.96.
6. What is the telephone number and email address for the commissioning manager?
7. What is the telephone number and email address for the brokerage manager?
Please see our response to question 6 above.