Please can you provide financial information relating to the:
* total cost of interpreting services in the last 2 years and the number of requests made
* total cost of translation services in the last 2 years and the number of requests made
* total cost of BSL interpreting in the last 2 years and the number of requests made
I would also be grateful if you could provide us with information that includes:
* Hourly cost of face to face interpreting services
* Cost per minute of telephone interpreting services
* Breakdown of the top 10 most popular languages
In response to the above questions Devon County Council do not maintain a central budget for these services and therefore do not hold this information.
How many video interpreting sessions were made last year for all languages, including British Sign Language?
We do not hold this information but the top languages which arise in Devon are published via this link:
Can you please provide details of your current provider(s) (company name, date contract was awarded)?
When are your current language service contracts with your incumbent(s) due to end?
Please can you provide the name, job title, email address and contact number for the person(s) responsible
· For awarding any contracts relating to these services
· For managing the day to day running of the services
In response to these further questions, this information is available via a previously published response to a Freedom of Information request which can be viewed at: https://www.devon.gov.uk/accesstoinformation/archives/information_request/interpretation-services-2