“Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 I would like to request the following information relating to infectious disease notifications:
1. In the last 3 years, what is the total number of infectious disease notifications you received?
– How many of these were for E.coli?
– How many of these were for Salmonella?
– How many of these were for Listeria?
2. In the last 3 years, how many infectious disease outbreaks have occurred in your area?”
We do not hold this information. As a County Council, we do not receive infectious disease notifications.
Infectious disease notifications are the responsibility of Public Health England – please contact them directly using the information on the link provided.