1. Name of Supplier: Can you please provide me with the software provider for each contract?
2. The brand of the software: Can you please provide me with the actual name of the software. Please do not provide me with the supplier name again please provide me with the actual software name.
iTrent currently on version 10.36
3. Description of the contract: Can you please provide me with detailed information about this contract and please state if upgrade, maintenance and support is included.
The software is hosted by MHR, support and upgrades are included.
Please also list the software modules included in these contracts.
HR, Payroll, Recruitment, Learning & Development and Performance Management
4. Number of Users/Licenses: What is the total number of user/licenses for this contract?
Maximum of 24,000 users
5. Annual Spend: What is the annual average spend for each contract?
A disclosure of the contract spend for this individual piece of software would potentially compromise the ability of Devon County Council to negotiate any future contracts for identical or similar items. Whilst we appreciate the need for openness, it is not in the public interest to impact upon the council’s ability to arrange contract which benefit the public purse. This information is therefore exempt from disclosure pursuant to s. 43 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
6. Contract Duration: What is the duration of the contract please include any available extensions within the contract.
7. Contract Start Date: What is the start date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
06 10 2017
8. Contract Expiry: What is the expiry date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
9. Contract Review Date: What is the review date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. If this cannot be provide please provide me estimates of when the contract is likely to be reviewed. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
10. Contact Details: I require the full contact details of the person within the organisation responsible for this particular software contract (name, job title, email, contact number).
HR Team Manager