I would like to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act for a departmental structure of the HR and Payroll department within the council.
The department structure can be seen via the link below. Some positions are held by more than one person. The actual names of the employees have been removed; in respect of the junior members of the teams it would be unfair to identify them and a breach of the first data protection principle. This information is therefore exempt from disclosure pursuant to s.40(2) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please can you also advise:
• Which HR/Payroll/Recruitment/Finance system(s) you use?
HR: Microsoft Dynamics
Recruitment: Recruit 5 & ITRIS
• When do these system contracts expire?
Microsoft Dynamics March each year
Recruit 5 December each year
ITRIS March each year
Oracle August 2019
The HR, Payroll and Recruitment systems have been tendered and new supplier has been awarded with go live June 2019
• Do you have online Performance Management and Expense Claims? If so, what are they?
We currently do not have performance management in Oracle but will be implementing performance management with the new HR system.
• When do these contracts expire?
• How many staff do you employ?
This can been found online at:
• What yearly support and maintenance costs are you paying for these HR & Payroll systems?
It would be prejudicial to the tender process described above to disclose this information and therefore prejudicial to the commercial interests of Devon County Council as a whole. Whilst we are keen to be open, it is not in the public interest to prejudice a tender process and cause the subsequent disarray and this information is therefore exempt pursuant to s. 43 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
• Please can you confirm names, email addresses and where possible telephone numbers of senior management within the directorate?
The current head of HR is Jacky Wilson, email address email@example.com