I would like to be provided with the following information:
– The schools under your control which have gender neutral toilet facilities for pupils, and whether or not single sex toilet facilities are also available.
– In schools in which there are gender neutral toilet facilities, when were these facilities installed, and did they replace or accompany existing single sex facilities?
– How many transgender pupils there are in each of the schools under your control?
If possible, I would like the data in the following format for each
1. Name of school which has gender neutral toilets
2. Single sex toilets also available? Y/N
3. Date when gender neutral toilets were installed
4. Did they replace existing single sex toilets? Y/N
5. Number of transgender pupils (or those with gender dysphoria) at the school
In addition, if you are unable to provide school-level data, can you
+ the total number of transgender pupils (or those with gender
dysphoria) attending schools in your control
+ the total number of schools in your control which have gender neutral
+ the total number of schools in your control
Devon County Council do not hold this information. We would recommend that you contact individual schools to identify what information they hold about their own school. Contact details for schools in Devon can be found from our website at: