1) Please provide the number of children/ young people in care (CLA) at 31 March 2018 – 694
2) Please provide the number of CLA placed in IFA foster care placements at 31 March 2018 – 170
3) Please provide the number of CLA placed out of borough / authority boundary in IFA foster care placements at 31 March 2018 – 47
4)a) What provision do you have for foster care placements (e.g. in house, frameworks, blocks, spots) – In-house and Independent Fostering Agencies.
b) How many placements did these arrangements accommodate for 2017/18.
Unfortunately, Devon County Council is currently unable to collate these figures due to officer absence, but we hope to be in a position to forward these on to you in the near future.
5) If you have internal provision for children’s foster care, please specify the number of placements you are able to accommodate in this provision (including filled and vacant beds). 484 beds – 46 are respite only.
6) Please specify the provider name of any block contracts for children’s foster care you have, broken down by the number of beds they are contracted to provide if more than one provider. Devon County Council does not have block contracts.
7) For block contracts please specify whether these are for specific categories of need i.e. preventing residential, children with disabilities, step down from residential, sibling groups etc. Devon County Council does not have block contracts.
8) For any block contracts, please specify when these contracts commenced and the duration of these contracts. Devon County Council does not have block contracts.
9) Please provide details for the actual spend for 2017/18 for IFA foster care placements commissioned from Block Contracts. Devon County Council does not operate a block contract for IFA placements.
10) Please provide the average weekly spend for 2017/18 for IFA placements commissioned from Block Contracts. Devon County Council does not operate a block contract for IFA placements.
11) Please provider details – role, name, job title, email address for staff within your authority involved in the commissioning of provision for CLA.
Role – Manager of Children’s Commissioning Team,
Name – Marian Martin,
Title – Commissioning Manager – Disabled Children,
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org