Food hygiene and care home inspections – TQ6 and TQ12

Can I have all the names and addresses of the businesses you inspect for food hygiene please? TQ6 and TQ12 regions.

Devon County Council do not hold this information as Trading Standards do not carry out food hygiene inspections. This is carried out by borough and unitary authorities; from the postcode provided this would therefore appear to have been the responsibility of Torbay Council. We therefore recommend that you contact Torbay Council.  Their contact details can be found on their website at:

Torbay Council

Also on a separate spread sheet can i have the names and address for all care home names and address in the TQ6 and TQ12 post code areas please?

Please use the following link to view the Care Quality Commission website, where you are able to search on care homes by postcode:

Care Quality Commission