1. Does the Council commission care provision in any extra care schemes?
2. What are the names and addresses of the schemes, and the business addresses of the Housing and Care Providers at each scheme?
Castle ham lodge – 1 Castle Road , Okehampton, Devon EX20 1HT — Guinness Care & Support Matford Court, Hillfields House, Sigford Rd, Exeter EX2 8NL
Douro Court – Brook Road, Ivybridge, Devon PL21 0LS – Guinness Care & Support, Hillfields House, Sigford Road, Exeter, EX2 8NL
Quayside – Steamer Quay Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5AL – Guinness Care & Support, Hillfields House, Sigford Road, Exeter, EX2 8NL
Haydon Court – Western Road, Newton abbot, Devon TQ12 1GQ – Aster living Envoy House, 61 Longbridge Rd, Plymouth PL6 8LU
Moreton court – Abbotsham road, Bideford, Devon, Ex39 5QW – Sanctuary Homecare Moreton Court Extra Care Scheme, Birdwood Crescent, Bideford, Devon, EX39 3FP
3. How many hours of care were commissioned by the council from care providers in each extra care scheme in the period from 1st October to 31st December 2017?
Hours commissioned during 1st October 2017 to 31st December 2017.
Castle ham – 3272
Haydon – 4008
Moreton – 2151
4. What is the average hourly rate currently paid by the council for Extra Care to its contracted providers?
5. When does the current care provision contract expire at each Extra Care Scheme, and if there are there any extension periods, what are these?
Castle Ham Lodge – Under Review
Douro Court – Under Review
Quayside – February 2021 with the option to extend annually for a further 2 years
Haydon Court – May 2018 with the option to extend annually for a further 2 years
Moreton Court – June 2018 with the option to extend annually for a further 2 years