I wish to request information relating to the organisation’s energy management system. I wish to request this information under the freedom of information act.
Please find my request below, which relates to the organisation’s contract relating to their energy management system. Not all organisations have energy management system and if the organisation does not have one please ignore the contractual part of my request (1-6) and concentrate on questions 7-12.
1. The supplier who provides the software to the organisation?
For those buildings with Building Management Systems we use TREND. Energy consumption data for all sites is managed through eSight through NPS.
2. The cost associated with the software. Please provide me with the annual spend.
There are no annual costs for TREND. eSight costs £10,277.55 per year
3. What is the brand of the software?
TREND and eSight
4. What is the duration of the contract?
eSight has a rolling 12 month contract
5. When does this contract expires?
6. When does the organisation plan to review this contract?
7. Can you please provide me with the contract description of the services provided under the agreement with the supplier? This also includes potential extensions and support and maintenance services.
The provision of the database of all DCC data points for energy and water, online access
8. What is the organisation’s annual energy spend for the following:
£1.6m includes maintained schools
9. What is the total number of meter points for Electricity for:
a. Non Half Hourly (NHH) meter points
b. Half Hourly (HH) meter points 00 profile 3 / 06+ (P272) profile
10. What is the total number of Gas meter points?
11. What is the total number of Water meter points?
This is not recorded and Devon County Council therefore does not hold this information.
12. What is the total number of meter points for specialist gases and liquids?
13. Can you please provide me with the contact details of the key person responsible for this contract or around energy management.
Energy contract: Gavin Punchard (email email@example.com)
Energy management: Alastair Mumford (Alastair.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Both can be contacted via telephone on 01392 383000 (ask by name)
14. Can you please send me the organisations’ energy management strategy/plan that covers 2017?
This is available online at: