Freedom of Information Act 2000
Date of Request: 31 May 2016
Date of Disclosure: 28 June 2016
Please find Devon County Council’s response to each of your questions below;
- How many fixed penalty fines did you issue for dog fouling in 2014?
- How many complaints did you receive about dog fouling in 2014?
- How many fixed penalty fines did you issue by month during 2015 for dog fouling?
- How many complaints did you receive about dog fouling by month during 2015?
- Who deals with the dog fouling complaints within your local authority i.e. cleansing team, dog warden or enforcement officers?
- What are you currently doing to tackle the issues around dog fouling?
Please note that Devon County Council is not responsible for tackling issues around dog fouling and is also not responsible for issuing fines foor dog fouling. Therefore the Council does not hold the information requested. I understand that such responsibilities reside with the District and Unitary Councils in Devon. I therefore suggest that you contact each of these organisations directly to obtain the information requested.
In the interest of providing you advice and assistance, please find details for each of the district councils in Devon on our website at;
Details for the unitary councils of Plymouth City and Torbay Borough Council are available below;