District and Unitary Council services

Devon County Council do not hold this information.

These requests for information relates to services provided by District and Unitary councils in Devon.

This includes a wide range of council services such as :

  • air quality monitoring
  • business rates
  • cemeteries and crematoria
  • council tax collection
  • dog fouling
  • food hygiene
  • homeless provision
  • housing benefit
  • residential properties
  • leisure centres
  • licences
  • littering
  • noise complaints
  • planning applications
  • refuse collection
  • social housing
  • swimming pools

Please contact them directly using the information in the links provided.