1. By year, how many assessments were completed resulting in a recommendation for aids and adaptations needed by a child?
Due to the way these services are delivered and data is collected to support these services we are unable to differentiate between recommendations for aids and adaptions provided for adults or children, therefore we do not hold this information.
2. How many applications for funding for disabled facilities grants (DFG) were approved for aids and adaptations needed by a child?
2017/18: = 24
2016/17: = 49
2015/16:= We do not hold this information.
In order to provide advice and assistance, the only information we hold relating to aids and adaptations which identities children and which requires a DFG is the original application, approvals are the responsibility of District Councils, which each have their own system. Please contact them using the information on the link provided.
3. Total installations completed of the following for a child – please count all that apply where one child required more than one facility
– ramps and access into a dwelling: – adapted bathroom and toilet being wet floor showers and hoists – internal mobilising including stair lift or through floor lift: – hoists in bedrooms:
Installations are completed by a third party and although we hold some information about installations it is not possible to sort by date of birth or to differentiate between installations for adults and children.
If the installation is funded by a Disabled Facilities Grant it is the responsibility of District Councils across the Devon area, please contact them using the information on the link provided.
4. Of each family, how many families within 1. question contained other children?
Please see the response to Question 1.