1. How many direct payments do you currently have in place for children and young people?
2. How many direct payments do you currently have in place for adults?
3. What is the average value of a direct payment?
Children’s – average cost is £3,657 per family per annum
Adult’s – average cost is £228.32 per week as at 05/04/2017
4. If you currently have prepaid cards are there any plans to expand this provision?
5. Who is the manager with responsibility for prepaid cards? Please provide their name, position, email address and telephone number
6. If you do not currently have pre-paid cards, are there any current plans looking into the provision of these?
7. How many families currently have a third party managed personal budget?
8. Do you provide an in-house managed account service?
If yes, is this a chargeable service
and if so what are the charges?
9. If not, do you have an approved framework of providers for managed personal budgets?
If yes, please provide:
a. Names of the organisations on this framework
b. Average cost for the provision of a managed account (excluding payroll.
£4.00 per week
10. Do you currently use prepaid cards for adult social care and children services? If so please provide details of:
c. Current number of prepaid cards
d. Average amount per card
Adult’s – average cost is £228.32 as at 05/04/2017
e. Name of prepaid card provider
Aquarium, transferring to PFS 1/6/17
f. Annual cost to the council for the prepaid cards
g. Do you allow cash withdrawal from the cards?
11. How many individuals currently have a third party managed personal budget?