1) Please state the amount your local authority has spent on consultants and consultancy fees for work related to the Covid-19 pandemic.
2) Please provide a breakdown of your spend on consulting work related to Covid-19 by the company that provided the consultancy.
3) Please provide a breakdown of your spend on consulting work per project related to Covid-19 by the following:
* by date and duration (or expected duration) of the project
* by consultancy company paid
* by number of consultants contracted to work on the project
* by short summary of the project
In response to all three questions, we can confirm that Devon County Council has engaged one consultant utilised for work related to Covid-19. Specifically they worked with Adults on overseeing and supporting commissioning and operations on special projects such as care hotel developments. Start date was 8th April 2020 and end date 4th July 2020. Total cost was £23,177