Contaminated Land

We are interested in analysing the contaminated land around UK. Can you please share the shape file showing the contaminated land in Devon County Council?

The Contaminated Land Register is a requirement of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and the register is maintained by the individual district councils in Devon and by Torbay Council and Plymouth City Council in the case of the two unitary authorities in Devon.

We therefore do not hold the information you have requested and we would recommend that you approach the district and unitary councils. Contact details can be found on our website at: