Care providers and supported housing

I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

The information I require is not available online elsewhere. For background information it relates to supported housing and social landlords who are regulated by the Homes England in most circumstances Housing Associations.

The request is specific to specialist supported housing, adults between the ages of 18 – 65 and Residential Care.

This enquiry is very specific and only deals with individuals in specialised supported housing receiving housing benefit.

1) A list of every care provider who operates in your Local Authority who is either on the framework or provides services under the auspices of spot contracts.

2) The procedure for getting care/supported living referrals? These can be in the form of a framework, spot contract and/or advertisement (pro contract, chest, etc.)

3) A list of all the social landlords who currently operate in the area and provide housing to the vulnerable adults.

Devon County Council is not a housing authority with responsibilities for making housing assessments or responding to housing need. We do not therefore collect, collate or retain information about Social Landlords in the area. In commissioning building based care and support for health and care eligible persons, we do not collect, collate or retain information about the housing partners of our care and support providers

We therefore do not hold the information that you have requested.   Housing authorities are district, city or unitary authorities and we would therefore recommend that you contact them for this information.  Contact details for these authorities can be foud on our website at: