“I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which is entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 relating to Business Rates – All Accounts.
- The Full address including postcode
- Property reference number
- The name of the account holder where it is not an individual (if individual, please leave it blank)
- The rateable value of the property
- if empty, The date on which the premises first became vacant
- The type of property (if such information is easily available)
I would be grateful if the information could be provided in an excel format if possible.
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me as I understand that under the Act, you are required to advise and assist requesters.
If all of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it with page references and URLs if necessary.”
Please note that Devon County Council is not responsible for Business Rates and therefore does not hold the information requested. Business Rates is a function of District and Unitary councils in Devon. Please contact them directly using the information on the links provided to obtain this information.