Under the general requirements of the Information Act 2000,I would be grateful if you would provide the following information in relation to the road from Bradworthy Cross Map Ref(MR) 315124 to the County Boundary at the bridge north east of the Tamar Lakes MR 293114, especially from MR 299118 to the afore mentioned County Boundary.
1. Dates of all safety inspections undertaken on the carriageway in the 2 years preceding the date of this request
2.Details of all carriageway defects identified during safety inspections in the 2 years preceding this request.
In response to questions 1 and 2 please see the attached reports of safety inspections and the identified defects via the link below:
3. Details of how carriageway safety inspections are undertaken including whether walked or driven,the speed of the inspection vehicle and the number of persons in the vehicle.
The inspections are driven at a slow speed with two people in the vehicle.
4.The intended frequency of carriageway safety inspections.
5. Details of all complaints and/or enquires relating to the carriageway received in the 2 years preceding this request.
Please see the response to questions 1 and 2
6. The hierarchy classification.
7.The road specification number.
In response to questions 6 and 7, Category 8 Minor Collector Road, Section Number C
8.The defect intervention criteria in relation of all categories of carriageway potholes. The time periods adopted between identification and repair (temporary and permanent) of all categories of carriageway defects.
9. Whether or not your authority has formally adopted all or part of the standards contained within the national code of practice for highways maintenance management.
In response to questions 8 and 9, this information is available in the Highway Safety Manual which can be viewed online at: