“Further to our previous request regarding asbestos documentation for Milber Infants School, Abbotskerswell Primary School, Bradley Barton School (1979-1982) and Highweek Community School (1982-2003) we should be grateful if you could also please provide:
- Method Statements for the Removal and Disposal or Asbestos Material relating to the work carried out under planning application number 00/02489/PN;
- Complete and colour plans relating to the Structural Engineers Report ref 3141.224;
- Records of disposal of hazardous material or waste off-site relating to the work carried out under planning application number 00/02489/PN
- Photographs referred to in the asbestos reports TTI/3115, TTI/2943 and the report dated 10 July 2000;
- Compete and colour plans relating to the asbestos reports TTI/3115, TTI/2943 and the report dated 10 July 2000; and
- Details of the licensed asbestos removal contractors used in work carried out under planning application number 00/02489/PN. “
Devon County Council (DCC) can confirm that the information provided to you in our response to your previous Environmental Information Regulations Request on this topic is all that we hold.
Neither DCC, nor our building contractors, NPS South West Limited, hold any further information relevant to the above questions.