Please could you provide me with the number of applications for a place in the reception class at Appledore Primary School, Appledore and for St Georges Infants, Northam for year starting September 2018 for the following categories:
1) Looked after children or previously looked after children who were immediately adopted or made the subject of a child arrangements order or a special guardianship order.
2) Children for whom an exceptional medical or social need to attend this school is demonstrated.
3) Children who live in the designated area, with a sibling on roll at the school when the application is made.
4) Other children who live in the designated area.
5) Children who live outside the designated area, with a sibling on roll at the school when the application is made
6) Children of members of staff employed at this school for more than two years when the application is made or recruited within the past two years to fill a vacancy for which there was a skills shortage.
7) Other children.
Please find the response from Devon County Council available via the link below: