We have an information request -see below –
1. What model does your organisation use to source temporary staff?
2. If your organisation utilises a Managed Service Provider to facilitate the sourcing of temporary staff, who are they?
De Poel via the ESPO framework 653F MSTAR2 and the call off agreement.
3. Are any job categories excluded from this contract e.g. Social Care, Interims etc.
No all categories are covered by the contract.
4. What is the most recent annual spend / last 12 months on temporary staff?
From Feb 2017 – Dec 2017 = £5,318,956
5. Do you have any off contract spend, if so, what is the approximate value?
From Feb 2017 – Dec 2017 = £452,644
6. What are the top 3 categories of temporary staff spend within your organisation? e.g. (Qualified Social Work, Refuse, etc)
– Qualified Social Worker
– Team Manager (Social Work)
– Mental Health Practitioner
7. What date does the current temporary staff contract end?
The contract commenced on 31st July 2016 and is for an initial duration of 36 months.
8. Is there an option to extend the current temporary staff contract? If so, until what date?
There is an option to extend the contract for up to a further 12 months at the procurer’s discretion.
9. Who manages the contract from your organisations perspective?
Our Human Resources (HR) and Procurement services