1.Does your Authority have a dedicated Telecare Team/Assistive Technology team ‘ if yes, who is the Manager for this service and what is his/her email address? No, Devon County Council (The Council) does not have a dedicated Telecare / Assistive Technology Team.
2. If you do not have a dedicated Telecare Team/Assistive Technology team, who has responsibility for providing such a service in your Authority eg: is it outsourced to a private provider? If so, who is the provider? Outsourced to Millbrook Healthcare Ltd.
3. Does your Authority have a falls service? If so, who is the Manager for this service and what is his/her email address? No, The Council does not have a falls service.
4. Are your authority reviewing telecare services/assistive technology at the moment? If so, what is the contact name of the person who is leading this review and what is the reason for reviewing these services? The Council and Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) have recently published a Joint Technology Enabled Care Strategy. The strategic lead for implementation is Alison Golby, E-mail – email@example.com
5. Is your Authority working together with your local NHS services to facilitate early discharges/transformation of community based services? If so, who is the lead for such a service and what is his/her email address? Please see response to question 4 above.
6. Who has responsibility for the commissioning of Adult Social Care in your Authority, and what is his/her email address? Tim Golby, Head of Adult Commissioning & Health, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org