A373 Colliton Cross to Hembury Fort Cross, Broadhembury, Devon.
1. A copy of your current road maintenance policy relating to that road. Please send me the full policy, but this should include details of the intended frequency of road safety inspections, how these inspections should be conducted and the maximum time between identification of a defect and repairs being carried out.
The Devon County Council road maintenance policy is available to view online via the link below:
2. A copy of the road repair history for that road over the past year. Again, please send me the full road repair history, but this should include;
– dates of all safety inspection between Tuesday 30th October 2018 and Monday 4th February 2019.
– details of how safety inspections were undertaken (walked or driven, speed of inspection vehicle etc)
– details of all carriageway defects identified, with description, date and time
– details of how the authority handled these defects, what repairs were undertaken and the time between the identification of each defect and a repair being carried out
We can confirm that safety inspections were carried out on 19 November 2018, 10 December 2018 and 9 January 2019.
Safety inspections are driven, the inspection vehicle is driven at a slow speed with the inspector as a passenger for the purposes of the making the inspection.
Details of all carriageway defect identified and the repairs which were undertaken all set out in the records which can be viewed via the link below: