National Professional Qualifications (NPQs) (deadline for first cohort applications 12 October)
Babcock LDP has teamed up with the Ambition Institute to deliver NPQs across the South West.
These professional development programmes support teachers and school leaders at all levels – from new teachers through to trust CEOs. Find out about the different programmes and the funding criteria on the Ambition Institute’s website:
- National Professional Qualification for Leading Teacher Development (NPQLTD)
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH)
- National Professional Qualification for Leading Behaviour and Culture (NPQLBC)
- National Professional Qualification for Leading Teaching (NPQLT)
- National Profession Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
Hopefully you already received emails from the Ambition Institute detailing your eligibility for funding for certain NPQs and how to access these, but if you didn’t then there is still time to sign up.
Published28 September 2021
PurposesFor Information / Guidance
Of interest to
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."