National PSHE CPD Programme (6 Virtual Sessions)
Do you have the confidence to teach a PSHE lesson?
This is a comprehensive, 6 sessions, tutor led programme which progressively builds upon the previous sessions, enabling participants to apply an evidence based approach to their teaching and strategic developments.
- Getting started with the PSHE CPD Programme and Guidance and theory underpinning PSHE
- RSE and Health Education
- Relationships Education and ‘sensitive’ issues and active teaching and learning and effective lesson planning
- Assessment and evaluation and lesson observation and preparation
- Teaching PSHE that impacts on emotional and mental health
- Teaching PSHE that impacts on Staying safe and safeguarding and equality and values
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."