National Award for SEND Coordination – mandatory cpd
NASENCO award in the south west
The National Award for SEN Coordination is a postgraduate qualification, which is mandatory for teachers new to the role of SENCO and would be beneficial for experienced SENCOs. Other teachers in schools or Further Education settings may also be eligible to gain the qualification.
You will benefit from:
- six taught face-to-face days
- local LA (Local Authority) context for learning through face-to-face and virtual learning support and resources
- professional learning community
- networking with local SENCOs and sharing good practice
- high-quality local tutors with extensive expertise, experience, and knowledge
- high-quality formative feedback
Find out more
If you are a SENCO in Cornwall, Devon, Plymouth or Somerset or would like to apply to the University of Plymouth programme please contact Victoria Bamsey: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."