EXPIRED Statutory Data Collection 2023
Schools and settings should now submit their data for the EYFSP, Phonics, KS1 to the Local Authority
Further details are below:
- Early Years Foundation Stage Profile (EYFSP) by 30 June 2023 (via Anycomms)
- Phonics screening checks and phonics screening rechecks (in 1 file) by 27 June 2023 (via Anycomms). Please do not wait until the threshold score is released to submit your data.
- Key Stage 1 Teacher Assessments by 27 June 2023 (via Anycomms)
- Key Stage 2 Teacher Assessments by 30 June 2023 (direct to the DfE via Primary Assessment Gateway)
- Our setting guidance for data collection EYFSP, Phonics, KS1 and KS2 can also be downloaded.
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."