SEND Helpline – now open every day!
There is a Devon helpline for teaching staff, school leaders, school governors and SENCos to give you support.
What does it provide? Advice and guidance on implementing the SEND Code of Practice (2015) including:
- Assess, Plan, Do Review cycle (including using the Devon Graduated Response Tool).
- Working in partnership with parents.
- Promoting high-quality inclusive teaching in classrooms.
- Monitoring and evaluating impact.
- General advice on statutory processes such as requesting a statutory assessment of need, holding an annual review*.
- Working with multi-agency partners.
- Working with families.
- Early Help and working with multi-agency partners.
When and how can I make contact?
SENDCo Helpline Monday – Friday (term time) 12pm-4pm
Telephone number: 01392 287248 or email on LDP-SencoHelpline@Babcockinternational.com
Published26 May 2021
PurposesFor Information / Guidance
Of interest to
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."