Babcock LDP – PSHE National CPD Programme
Join us for a FREE 1 hour taster session to find out about this comprehensive tutor-led programme which progressively builds session by session, enabling participants to apply an evidence-based approach to their PSHE/RSHE teaching and strategic developments of the subject.
- Support positive mental health
- Help address safeguarding, including child sexual exploitation, radicalisation and FGM
- Improve competence and confidence in delivering PSHE, including statutory Relationships and Sex Education, and Health Education
- Raise the quality of teaching, learning and assessment in PSHE
- Inspire positive change within the PSHE curriculum
- Effectively support your children and young people to deal with life’s challenges
- Encourage best practice in a climate of wellbeing
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."