Tuesday 22nd March 2022 – Hosted Online via Click Meetings – 09:00 – 15:00
At the full day event, choose from a range of live, interactive workshops to attend throughout the day and network with colleagues to support your practice:
- Building a whole school communications strategy (audience: school leaders)
- Communicating with parents of children with SEND/SLCN
- Poor attendance habits are hard to break – effective communication and Early Help
- Communicating with EAL and Traveller families
- Communicating with anxious parents and supporting parents to communicate with their anxious children.
- Establish an effective communications team in your school
- Embed a whole school strategic approach to communicating with staff and parents
- Take away a practical toolkit to support parents’ conversations with their children
- Learn how to confidently talk to parents about their children’s attendance
- Access communication resource packs.
Book your place now