Skip to content
Website Explained – Visitor/Staff Guide
Forms – Request Form
- Title of Communication: Enter the title
- Description: Enter text of no more than 50 words describing your communication
- Of interest to: Select a specific sub category of a main heading i.e. KS1/2 in which your communication relates to, maximum of 3.
- School type: This is the specific schools you wish the communication to be headed for i.e LA Primary, LA Secondary, Academies
- Purpose: This is where you can select from 4 topics, – For Action, For Information/Guidance, For Priority Action and To Cascade.
- Reply by Date: (If you have one)This will appear in the scroll banner on home page if the reply by date is within 3 days.
- Expire Date:(If you want your post to be marked as expired after a period of time so i.e if a course)
- Service: Select the service area.
- Communication Contact Name:(This is the name you wish schools to contact)
- Communication Contact Telephone: This is number you want to be contacted to by the Communications team.
- Communication Contact Email: This is the address which will be linked to the contact name on the post that schools can contact.
- Authorising Manager/Senior Officer:Please complete this field with the person’s name who authorised the post.
- Attach Document: Only PDF documents can be attached less than 1MB, if you
- Or a link to the document it self or Website.
- Text in the box: Please enter the letters you see in the text box.
- Disclaimer: Please read this and tick the box to say you confirm that you understand.
- Then Click:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20