Posted: 9 October 2013
All of our completed Impact Assessments are published openly on our website. These updated pages contain Impact Assessments from 2007; if you can’t find what you’re looking here, contact us and we’ll try to help you track it down.
We hope to make it as easy as possible for you to search for the relevant impact assessment on this page, either by using the tag cloud to the right of the page or searching for key words. All posts are tagged by year, service, topic and type.
If you think of a new way we could tag posts to make them even more searchable, please let us know.
Posted: 10 March 2021
Policy options will be considered by a new Citizens’ Assembly to tackle Climate Change and feed into the Devon Carbon Plan.
Posted: 1 March 2021
Education and Inclusion Services are currently being delivered through a Joint Venture with Babcock International (Babcock Learning and Development Partnership).
Education and Inclusion Services include:
• Educational Psychology services.
• Early Years Support and Advice services (for children aged 0-5 years).
• Children Missing from Education service.
• Elective Home Education.
• Teaching and Learning Advisory Support.
• Ethnic, Minority and Traveller Achievement Service and English as an Additional Language.
• Physical and Sensory Support.
• Multi-Sensory Impairment services.
• Communication and Interaction.
• Behaviour support and social, emotional, and mental health (SEMH).
• Education Welfare Service.
• Safeguarding services.
• School improvement and Quality Assurance services.
• Governor Support and Quality Assurance services.
Posted: 10 February 2021
Where the national NHS Test and Trace Service is unable to make contact with an individual about the need to self isolate, they will refer this to a Local Contact Tracing team in Devon who will follow up cases. This service is effective from 26th January 2021.
Posted: 22 January 2021