Published Impact Assessments
If you don’t see an Impact Assessment relating to what you’re searching for, contact us and we’ll try to help you track it down.
Posted: 10 March 2021
Policy options will be considered by a new Citizens’ Assembly to tackle Climate Change and feed into the Devon Carbon Plan.
Posted: 1 March 2021
Education and Inclusion Services are currently being delivered through a Joint Venture with Babcock International (Babcock Learning and Development Partnership).
Education and Inclusion Services include:
• Educational Psychology services.
• Early Years Support and Advice services (for children aged 0-5 years).
• Children Missing from Education service.
• Elective Home Education.
• Teaching and Learning Advisory Support.
• Ethnic, Minority and Traveller Achievement Service and English as an Additional Language.
• Physical and Sensory Support.
• Multi-Sensory Impairment services.
• Communication and Interaction.
• Behaviour support and social, emotional, and mental health (SEMH).
• Education Welfare Service.
• Safeguarding services.
• School improvement and Quality Assurance services.
• Governor Support and Quality Assurance services.
Posted: 10 February 2021
Where the national NHS Test and Trace Service is unable to make contact with an individual about the need to self isolate, they will refer this to a Local Contact Tracing team in Devon who will follow up cases. This service is effective from 26th January 2021.
Posted: 22 January 2021