Information on Devon’s environment has been mapped on our Environment Viewer. These maps give access to spatial (geographic) data for Devon on a wide range of topics. These include:
All of this data is made available by Devon County Council. The data is either owned and managed by Devon County Council, or derived from data given by other organisations (such as the Environment Agency, Natural England and Devon Biodiversity Records Centre, amongst others) who allow Devon County Council to display their data on this website.
Please note that the Environment Viewer has been live since spring/summer 2016 and is being improved all the time. We are aware that it is currently quite slow to load and we are in the process of resolving this issue.
Feeddback and comments regarding the data should be sent to:
- Ecology and geology – email@example.com
- Flood risk – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historic environment – email@example.com
- Landscapes – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning – email@example.com
- Public access – firstname.lastname@example.org