Team Leader - Integrated Public Transport - Mark Wilson
Decision to extend the contract for CP1525-17 Concessionary Travel Smartcards from 1st December 2022 to 30th November 2023
To extend the Concessionary Travel Smartcards (CP1527-17) for a further 12 months as per the contract extension options.
ESP Systex, 68-74 Holderness Road, Hull, HU9 1ED
The decision has been made following an Options Appraisal which recommended the extension of the contract for 12 months for the following reasons:
- The incumbent meets the contractual requirements and there are no concerns over the level of service provided.
- The incumbent has stated that they will maintain the same prices, terms, and conditions during the extension period.
- There are formal extension options available.
An options appraisal was carried out with the following options considered:
- Extend the current contract
- Let the contract expire and have no contract in place
- Re-tender the contract
There is no conflict of interest in relation to the extension of this contract.
A copy of this decision and any supporting documentation considered by the Officer taking this decision may also be made available or inspection by the public at the Council’s Offices or posted upon payment of any copying and postage charges. Any member of the public wishing to take up either of these options is asked to please ring 01392 382888 or email: email@example.com