For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information on the situation in Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice page.
Commissioning Manager Children and Families - Fiona Fleming
Decision to extend the contract for CP1502-17 – Homelessness Prevention, Housing and Support into Adulthood for 16/17-year olds and care leavers, for the stated optional extension period of 1 year.
To extend Lot 1 of the contract to the below organisations for the provision of the above contract. The contract extension will commence on 01/10/2021, for the period of 12 Months.
Organisation(s) Name(s) and Address(es):
- Keychange Charity, 5 St. George’s Mews, 43 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7JB.
- Livewest Limited, 72 Paris Street, Exeter, Devon, EX1 2JZ.
- Stonewater Limited, Suite C Lancaster House Grange Business Park Enderby LE8 6EP.
- Westward Housing Group, Templar House, Collett Way, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4PH
- Young Devon, Central Office, 10 Erme Road, Ivybridge, Devon, PL21 0AB.
The decision has been taken on the basis of supplier(s) providing a sufficiently high level of service during the initial contract term.
All alternatives were considered and discussed at the commissioning programme board in March 2021. These options included retendering after the initial contract period and bringing on board HPW functions.
There were no conflicts of interest or dispensation granted for this contract.
A copy of this decision and any supporting documentation considered by the Officer taking this decision may also be made available or inspection by the public at the Council’s Offices or posted upon payment of any copying and postage charges. Any member of the public wishing to take up either of these options is asked to please ring 01392 382888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org