For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information on the situation in Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice page.
Head of Category - Business - Nick Richardson - Procurement Category Manager (Business Services and Supplies)
Decision to award a contract for CP1639-18: Business Travel booking system.
This is a direct award to the sole supplier of the NEPO framework contract for the provision of travel management (NEPO507)
To award a contract to the below organisation for the provision of the above contract. The contract will commence on 1st April 2019, for the period of 36 Months, with an option to extend for a further 12 months
Click Travel Limited
The decision has been taken on the basis of a direct award to this supplier providing best value to DCC at this present time as detailed in the options appraisal.
The following options were considered prior to the decision to direct award being made:
– Extend the current contract.
– Allow the current contract to expire.
– Direct award a contract under the NEPO travel management framework.
– Mini-compete under the CCS Public Sector Travel & Venue Solutions framework.
– Direct award a contract under the CCS Public Sector Travel & Venue Solutions framework.
– Mini-compete under the NHS Travel Management Services framework.
– Direct award a contract under the NHS Travel Management Services framework.
– Carry out an open EU tender.
There is no conflict of interest in respect of this contract award.
A copy of this decision and any supporting documentation considered by the Officer taking this decision may also be made available or inspection by the public at the Council’s Offices or posted upon payment of any copying and postage charges. Any member of the public wishing to take up either of these options is asked to please ring 01392 382888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org