These services may be experiencing disruption at this time. Please contact them directly to ensure they are still running.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information on the situation in Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice page.
Chief Officer for Children’s Services - Jo Olsson
Decision to award the contract for CP1555-18 Peninsula Residential Children’s Homes Framework following a OJEU EU tender process.
To award a contract (Subject to due diligence) to the below 27 organisation’s for the provision of the above contract. The contract will commence on 1st February 2019, for the period of 26 Months, with an option to extend for a further 22 months
Organisations Names and Addresses:
1. 3 Dimensions Care Limited, Chardleigh House, Wadeford, Chard, Somerset TA203 AJ
2. Broadwood Educational Services Limited, 2nd Floor Maybrook House, Queensway, Halesowen, B63 4AH
3. Bryn Melyn Care Ltd, Edward James House, Hadley Park East, Hadley, Telford, TF1 6QJ
4. Cambian Childcare Limited, 4th Floor The Waterfront, Manbre Wharf, Manbre Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 9RH
5. CareTech Community Services Limited, 5th Floor, Metropolitan House, 3 Darkes Lane, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 1AG.
6. The Institute of Integrated Systemic Therapy t/a Childhood First, 210 Borough High Street, London SE1 1JX.
7. Wessex College Limited, 4 Cedar Park, Cobham Road Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7SF.
8. The Esland Group Limited, Suites 1 and 5, Riverside Business Centre, Foundry Lane, Milford, Belper, Derbyshire.
9. Five Rivers Child Care Limited, 47 Bedwin Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 3UT.
10. Headway Adolescent Resources Limited, PO Box 94, Lydney, Gloucestershire, GL15 9AQ.
11. Hillcrest Childrens Services Limited, Turnpike Gate House, Alcester Heath, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 5JG.
12. IDEM Living Ltd, Newlands Hey School, 1A Huyton Hey Road, Liverpool, L36 5SE.
13. Lifeworks Charity Limited, Blacklers, Park Road, Dartington Hall Estate, Totnes, Devon TQ9 6EQ.
14. New Horizons-(Stockport) Ltd, 5 Bramhall Park Road, Bramhall, Stockport, SK7 3DQ.
15. Options Autism (1) Limited, Turnpike Gate House, Alcester Heath, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 5JG.
16. Options Autism (4) Limited, Turnpike Gate House, Alcester Heath, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 5JG.
17. Hillcrest Childrens Services (2) Limited, Turnpike Gate House, Alcester Heath, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 5JG.
18. Pathway Care Solutions Group Ltd. 1 Merchants Place, River Street, Bolton, BL2 1BX.
19. Phoenix Childcare Ltd, First Floor, Rolle Quay House, Rolle Quay, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1JE.
20. Priory Education Services Limited, 5th Floor, 80 Hammersmith Road, London, W14 8UD.
21. Progress Children’s Services Ltd. Progress House, 127 Millfields Road , Wolverhampton, WV4 6JG.
22. South West Childcare Services Ltd. First Floor, 46 Durnford Street, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 3QN.
23. Step-a-Side Company Ltd, 29 Market Place, Coleford, Gloucestershire, GL16 8AA.
24. The Caldecott Foundation, Caldecott House, Hythe Road, Smeeth, Ashford, Kent TN25 6SP.
25. Blackford Education (Schools) Limited t/a ‘The Libra School’, Blackford House, Blackford, Minehead, Somerset, TA24 8SY.
26. Total Care Matters Limited, 230 Bathley Street, The Meadows, Nottingham, NG2 2ER.
27. Willows (Devon) Ltd, Stephen Quay Accountancy, The Granary, Hinton Business Park, Tarrant Hinton, Blandford Forum, Dorset DT11 8JF.
The decision has been taken on the basis of suppliers meeting the requirement of the online questionnaire in line with the European Procurement Directives award procedure.
A competitive process was undertaken from which 29 bids were received these were considered as part of the formal evaluation process.
Completed by Service Budget Holder/Service Officer (Contact value under £1M or Head or Service for contracts value over £1M)
A copy of this decision and any supporting documentation considered by the Officer taking this decision may also be made available or inspection by the public at the Council’s Offices or posted upon payment of any copying and postage charges. Any member of the public wishing to take up either of these options is asked to please ring 01392 382888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org