Babcock LDP – Devon Reading Fluency Intervention Project
Babcock LDP are working in partnership with Herts for Learning Ltd to deliver our brand new opportunity based on the very successful Herts for Learning project.
The Devon Reading Fluency Intervention Project focuses on raising the achievement of Year 6 pupils in reading. This project will support students who are currently below the expected standard in reading and/or who may have difficulty accessing the reading required in the wider KS2 curriculum.
The 8-week Intervention Project includes the Herts for Learning 1 day training package:
- Introductory twilight session
- Two guided reads per week teacher-led
- Training on using the YARC reading assessment
- Mid-point webinar session
- Webinar session to share outcomes
- One visit from an adviser and an individual phone call to review outcomes
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."