Safeguarding Conference 2020 has gone virtual!
Tuesday 15 December 2020 – Virtually Hosted via Click Meetings – 09:30 – 15:30
The 2020 Conference focuses on the exploitation and abuse of children, both sexual and criminal.
- hear from expert speakers with personal experience of child sexual abuse and knife crime/gang related activities
- attend sessions delivered by the Devon Sexual Abuse Referral Centre (SARC) and Children’s Social Care, UK Safer Internet Centre and Young Minds Charity
Key reasons to attend
- hear national experts on a range of emerging safeguarding issues
- be inspired and go back to your setting with new ideas
- remind yourself why your role is so important in keeping children safe
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."