Early Years Training by Babcock LDP
Our Early Years team have a range of knowledge across the broad EYFS curriculum and an understanding of the unique pedagogical approaches of early years teaching and learning to provide you with the most current thinking and creative approaches to meeting the needs of all children.
Below is a list of currently available training:
- Closing the Word Gap – Various date from October
- Communication and Language: Disadvantage Programme – 20 October 2020
- Be Specific: Building the Foundations of Quality Curriculum – 24 November 2020
- Early Years SENCO Forums – Various dates from October
- EYFS Briefings for Schools Only – Various dates from November
- Leading the Learning for Settings – Various dates from November
- Making the Most of Catch Up Premium – 28 September 2020
- New to EYFS for Schools Only – 8 October 2020
- Reigniting Personal Relationships after COVID – 29 September 2020
- TA Briefings for Schools Only – 17 November 2020
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."