A Brave New World – Adapting our Fundraising and Marketing Post COVID-19
Friday 9 October 2020 – Virtually Hosted via Click Meetings – 09:00 -12:30
Join us for a morning with Justin Smith, an award winning member of the Institute of Fundraising.
Justin will help you understand the benefits of an effective marketing and communications strategy and share effective fundraising concepts.
Key reasons to attend:
- Understand how to create your own school brand and build upon your core values
- Develop a marketing and fundraising plan for your school
- Hear how effective communications can build reputations and support fundraising efforts
- Examine the “Wheel of Fortune” – the 8 themes to school fundraising
- Explore all the ways you can drive additional and sustainable revenue into your school
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."