- Child Protection Level 3 Initial Training – Various dates in Summer (online and in person)
- Child Protection Refresher Training Group 3 and above – Various dates in Summer (online)
- Responsibilities of a Safeguarding Lead – 9 June 2022
- Safer Recruitment and Allegations Management (Initial) (online) – 9 Jun 22
- Safer Recruitment and Allegations Management (Refresher) (online) – 27 May 2022
- Safeguarding Forum – Summer
Did you know…
Child Protection Raising Awareness (CPRA) L2 Training is available as part of your safeguarding subscription or pay-as-you-go CPD:
- CPRA L2 course: ensure your staff meet their statutory obligations, are trained in safeguarding pupils and they have an awareness of the different categories of abuse.
- The following six themes are discussed in the above course, but can also be purchased as individual in-depth sessions:
- Adolescent Safety Framework.
- Harmful Sexual Behaviour.
- Online Safety.
Published9 May 2022
PurposesFor Information / Guidance
Of interest to
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."