Training Courses from the Communication and Interaction Team
- Supporting Language and Communication Skills in the Secondary Classroom (fully funded training for Devon maintained schools and Devon academies. Four locality-based online courses each with 4 sessions starting in May 2022. Find out more and book your places.
- NEW Supporting the Transition of pupils with SLCN into the reception classroom – 15 or 29 Jun 2022
- Secondary Network Meeting and CPD for Teaching Assistants Supporting CYP with Autism – 30 Mar 2022
- New date Autism and Girls – 9 Jun 2022 (in person)
- Sensory Processing and Autism – 9 May 2022 (in person)
- Supporting CYP with Autism Using Social Narrative Resources and Strategies – 14 Jun 2022 (in person)
- Autism and Pathological Avoidance – 31 Mar 2022 (in person)
- Lego Based Therapy – 21 Jun 2022 (in person)
- New – Approaches to PDA and High Level Demand Avoidance – 31 Mar or 21 Jun 2022 (in person)
- New Supporting Transition from Primary to Secondary for Autistic Students (online)- 26 Apr 2022
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."