Improving School Attendance Conference
Tuesday 22 March 2022 – Hosted Online via Click Meetings – 09:00 – 15:00
“Parental engagement is a powerful lever for raising achievement in schools. When parents and teachers work together to improve learning, the gains in achievement are significant”.
At the full day event, choose from a range of live, interactive workshops to attend throughout the day and network with colleagues to support your practice:
- Building a whole school communications strategy (audience: school leaders)
- Communicating with parents of children with SEND/SLCN
- Poor attendance habits are hard to break – effective communication and Early Help
- Communicating with EAL and Traveller families
- Communicating with anxious parents and supporting parents to communicate with their anxious children
Published1 March 2022
PurposesFor Information / Guidance
Of interest to
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."