Improving School Attendance Conference
Tuesday 22 March 2022 – Hosted Online via Click Meetings – 09:00 – 15:00
“Parental engagement is a powerful lever for raising achievement in schools. When parents and teachers work together to improve learning, the gains in achievement are significant”.
At the full day event, choose from a range of live, interactive workshops to attend throughout the day and network with colleagues to support your practice:
- Building a whole school communications strategy (audience: school leaders)
- Communicating with parents of children with SEND/SLCN
- Poor attendance habits are hard to break – effective communication and Early Help
- Communicating with EAL and Traveller families
- Communicating with anxious parents and supporting parents to communicate with their anxious children
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."