Safeguarding update and training
Devon’s Children’s Services launches a new online ‘Request for support’ form
To make requesting early help support or reporting a safeguarding concern quick and simple for everyone, Devon, in consultation with partners, has developed a new online Request for support form.
The form will be live from 16 January. You can find out more from the Devon Children and Families Partnership website.
- CPRA Child Protection Raising Awareness – Level 2 Training – 28 Feb, 25 Apr or 14 Jun 2023
- Child Protection Level 3 Initial Training – 7 and 8 Feb or 1 and 2 Mar 2023 (online)
- Child Protection Level 3 Initial Training – 20 and 21 Mar 2023 (in person)
- FULL – Child Protection Refresher Training Group 3 and above – Various dates in spring (online)
- Child Protection Refresher Training Group 3 and above – Various dates in spring (in person)
- Responsibilities of a Safeguarding Lead – 7 Feb 2023
- Safeguarding Forum – 1 Feb 2023, 7 Mar 2023
Published17 January 2023
PurposesFor Information / Guidance
Of interest to
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."