Refugee and asylum seeker support from EMTAS
Ukrainian refugee EAL support
EMTAS are providing bilingual support packages for all Ukrainian children. Some support is fully funded for all Devon schools, including academies and independent.
Please complete a referral form to access this support.
* NEW fully funded * Supporting refugee and asylum seeker children
- Improving EAL education support for children – Feb and Mar dates (online)
* NEW fully funded * Supporting refugee and asylum seeker children with EAL
- (for teaching assistants and support staff) – Feb and Mar dates (online)
Other courses from EMTAS:
- Closing the EAL word gap (online) – 19 Jun 2023
- EMTAS network meeting (online) – various dates in spring
- EMTAS supporting EAL writers (online) – 8 Feb 2023
Published17 January 2023
PurposesFor Information / Guidance
Of interest to
"Weeks run from Monday to Sunday. Please note that weeks without communications to schools are ignored and the links will go to the last week where a communication was made in this category."